The re-enactment of a historic 1908 river trip down the Saskatchewan River system
Trip journal and photos:
- Canyon rats : Learning the ropes
- Where’s the Dief? : It’s a lo-o-ong lake
- Stormbound! : What’s all the fuss?
- City slickers : Ahh, luxury!
- To the Forks : Civilization, adieu
- Lake country : Those damn dams
- Into the wild : The river goes nuts!
- The big push : This is it!
- Battle of Cedar Lake : Stroke! Stroke!
- Journey’s end : Alas!
For more information, email us!
This site was originally created in Feb, 2001. Reposted here July 2013.